Welcome to the Lily Enterprise documentation.
Lily Enterprise is a support, tools and service subscription program made commercially available by Outerthought and selected partners. The Lily Support Program combines software and services to ease the introduction and use of Lily in corporate environments:
- On-site hands-on training workshop for your developers.
- Senior consulting/mentoring services during project kick-off / proof of concept.
- Additional, easy-to-use installation and deployment tools:
- Debian and RPM packages
- Cluster deployment tools based on Apache Whirr
- Lily administration UI (integrated with Cloudera HUE).
Ease of mind
- Lily Enterprise runs on the leading Apache Hadoop/HBase distribution: Cloudera's CDH.
- Roadmap access.
- Accelerated release schedule of new features and hotfixes.
- Direct access to Lily development team.
- Customer-only knowledge base and mailing list.
The documentation focuses on how to use the installation and deployment packages and the admin UI. To get an overview of all available documentation, see site contents.